Festive Drawing templates
In need of inspiration? Or do you just want a handy example to trace? Then download the templates below for free. On this page you will find various templates in different sizes and themes which you can easily use for creating your own personal Festive Drawings on windows and other surfaces. The template themes range from window garlands to Holiday and New Years Cheer.
And to make it even easier for window drawings, most of the templates are available in a mirrored version. This way, texts in the window drawing can also be read from the outside.
How does it work?
Proceed as follows:
1. Choose a drawing template. If it is a design with text, choose the mirrored version for window drawings so that - if desired - it is readable from the outside.
2. Choose the right size (XS-XL), depending on the size desired.
3. Download the drawing template and print it out.
4. Size XS fits to A6, size S to A5 and size M fits to A4 or A3. If you have chosen L or XL, the template come in 3 to 4 parts.
Cut these out along the dotted lines and stick them together with masking tape. Or place the tracing paper between the template and the surface you want to design and transfer your favourite template motif with a pencil or pen.
5. Stick the template on your preferred material or object, or for window drawings to the outwards-facing side of the window with masking tape.
6. For window drawings: Trace the window drawing on the inside of your window (so that the drawing cannot get wet).
New Years Eve
Looking for the right edding markers?
To participate in the Festive Drawing Weeks, all you need is a nice clean window, gift paper, Holiday cards or whatever your heart desires to decorate; and the right edding marker.
The edding chalk markers are ideal for use on windows, glass and other non porous surfaces. In addition, the liquid chalk is water-based, so you can easily remove the window crank with a wet cloth.
For permanent drawings have a look at our edding gloss paint markers which work perfectly on glass, metal, plastic and any difficult surface with a glossy finish. They are available in many beautiful colors - so are our Acrylic markers!
The edding Acrylic range leaves a permanent matte finish on surfaces like canvas, paper, stones, wood and terracotta.
For special metallic effects on dark and light paper try out our eddingmetallic brush pens which are also ideal for lettering!
No edding markers at home? You can find them at the following online and store outlets:
edding gloss paint markers which work perfectly on: glass, metal, plastic and any difficult surface