Get started with edding!
edding 1200 colour pen fine
- Fibre pen for writing, sketching and creating layouts on light-coloured paper
- The round nib has a stroke width of 1 mm
- The water-based ink does not bleed through paper
edding 3000 permanent marker
- Permanent marker for marking and labelling almost all materials, e.g. paper, cardboard, metal, plastic and glass
- The round nib has a stroke width of 1.5-3 mm
- Waterproof and wear-resistant on almost all surfaces
edding 4095 chalk marker
- Chalk marker for non-permanent designing, decorating and writing on non-porous surfaces, e.g. windows, dark boards, glass, plexiglas® and mirrors
- The round nib has a stroke width of 2-3 mm
- The opaque, water-based liquid chalk with a neutral smell can be wiped off virtually all non-porous surfaces with a damp cloth
Discover all edding Ideas at a glance. Search for specific themes such as Special gifts, wedding DIYs, Hand lettering or simply let yourself be inspired!
Hamburg, Germany, 1960: school friends Carl-Wilhelm Edding and Volker Detlef Ledermann start their business with the edding No. 1.
We believe in freedom for everyone to make their ideas visible and express their personality. Find out more about our brand values.