The course of study includes six semesters, each lasting ten weeks. Examinations take place during week ten of the semester.
In addition, the course of study requires the completion of three practical projects of 30 pages each, in preparation for the final Bachelor thesis.
- Educational requirements
General qualification for university entrance or advanced technical college entrance examination
- Length of training
- After completion of the training
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Reliability and the capacity for teamwork
- An enthusiasm for independent study
- Diligence and a strong sense of responsibility
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to pick up information quickly
- Logical thinking
The main topics in the edding Group's integrated degree programme are as follows:
- Trade management