- Is there a waterproof, paint-like edding marker that can be used to conceal marks – on steel, for instance?
- Which edding product can I use to write on anodised aluminium?
- Which edding product can I use to write on rusty metal?
- Which edding product will also write on wet surfaces?
- Which edding products can I use for marking corrosion resistant metals such as stainless steel, grade 304 stainless steel or aluminium?
Paper, carton and cardboard
Porcelain and ceramics
- Can I use edding products on crockery and cutlery without it being harmful to health?
- How much time can I allow between decorating the porcelain with the edding 4200 porcelain brush pen and fixing the design in the oven?
- Which edding product can I use on unglazed, fired pottery?
- Which edding product can I use to draw or write on enamel?