Glass and mirrors
- Can I spray edding permanent spray onto glass (preserving) jars for decorative purposes?
- How can I remove edding permanent marker from glass surfaces?
- Which edding product can I use to add dishwasher-safe decorations on glass?
- Which marker can be wet-erased or dry-wiped from glass?
- Which marker can I use to write on glass?
- How can I remove permanent marker from metals?
- Is there a waterproof, paint-like edding marker that can be used to conceal marks – on steel, for instance?
- Which edding product can I use to write on anodised aluminium?
- Which edding product can I use to write on rusty metal?
- Which edding product will also write on wet surfaces?
- Which edding products can I use for marking corrosion resistant metals such as stainless steel, grade 304 stainless steel or aluminium?
Paper, carton and cardboard
Porcelain and ceramics
- Can I use edding products on crockery and cutlery without it being harmful to health?
- How much time can I allow between decorating the porcelain with the edding 4200 porcelain brush pen and fixing the design in the oven?
- Which edding product can I use on unglazed, fired pottery?
- Which edding product can I use to draw or write on enamel?