First, activate the gloss paint markers:
- Shake the gloss paint marker vigorously with the cap still on. Remove the cap.
- Place the tip of the marker on a piece of test paper. Pump the nib by gently pressing down several times until ink flows into the nib
- It's important to always replace the cap of the gloss paint markers firmly after use.
Experiment first on a sheet of paper to see which strokes and style you prefer. We also have stencils available for you to download. Now you can write on your labels. Finally, place the herb markers next to the right herbs!
Products and materials
- Plant labels made of metal (cast iron) or another weather-resistant material
- Test paper (to practise your writing style)
Subscribe to our newsletter, and we’ll send you inspirational and creative DIY ideas, along with details of our latest products and special offers.