Schritt für Schritt
First, decide on your design (a flower template is included in these instructions or download it here). No need to worry about shiny surfaces – thanks to their special inks, edding gloss paint markers are particularly suitable for shiny and dark surfaces.
We recommend you start by tracing your pattern lightly with a crayon, then simply go over the pattern with the gloss paint marker. And that's it – your new lunch box is finished!
How to activate your edding gloss paint marker:
- Shake the marker vigorously with the cap on.
- Place the marker nib on a piece of scrap paper.
- Carefully press down on the nib and pump it up and down several times until ink appears.
- Ensure the ink starts to flow by drawing a couple of lines on the paper.
- Always replace the cap after use.
Produkte und Materialien
- Plain coloured thermos flask, a standard lunch box or similar made of plastic or stainless steel
- If you wish, a coloured crayon to trace your pattern on the thermos or lunch box
Lass Dich von uns inspirieren und erhalte kreative DIY-Ideen sowie Infos zu neuen Produkten und Aktionen.