Schritt für Schritt
Using the box cutter, pierce holes in the lid of the tin boxes and make slots for the donations.
Next comes the painting. Before painting, please refer to our instructions on the correct way to use edding permanent spray at www.edding-permanent-spray.com. When painting the tin cans, spray from a distance of at least 25cm to achieve the best results.
When the paint has dried, you can begin decorating the tin cans with the edding gloss paint markers. For finer details such as the hearts, flowers or text elements, the edding 780 gloss paint marker is ideal. For the larger letters or symbols we recommend using the edding 751 gloss paint marker (line width 1-2mm). On the back of the toy car write “Just Married” with the edding 780 gloss paint marker.
To activate the edding gloss paint markers correctly:
- With the cap on, shake the maker vigorously.
- Place the nib of the marker on a piece of test paper and gently pump it up and down until ink appears in the nib.
- Make a few test strokes with the marker.
- Remember to replace the cap after use.
Finally, fold your donations, place them in the tin cans and attach to the car using ribbons. Your original packaging for wedding donations is now complete!
Hints and tips: Use the edding 751 gloss paint marker in metallic pink (rather than white) for a brighter and more effective colour contrast on the coloured cans.
Produkte und Materialien
- Toy car
- 3-4 small tin cans (to hold the gifts/donations)
- Packing tape, box cutter (or similar tool for cutting metal), ribbons
Lass Dich von uns inspirieren und erhalte kreative DIY-Ideen sowie Infos zu neuen Produkten und Aktionen.