Christmas greetings that are guaranteed to be well received – festive gift tags and greetings cards with a personal touch, courtesy of edding paint markers
Christmas cards for friends and family are just as much a part of Christmas as roast turkey and are treasured even more when given a personalised and creative touch. Bring some imagination to your Christmas gift tags and cards this year with the edding paint markers.
To inscribe your gift tags you will need:
Step-by-step instructions for decorating your gift tags with the edding paint markers:
- Cut the coloured card to the required size.
- Fold the coloured card for the dark red card to create a zigzag fold.
- Decorate the coloured card with the edding calligraphy gloss paint marker in silver and gold. You will find templates in these instructions.
- Write on top with the edding gloss paint marker in the colour black to achieve a stunning visual effect.
- Finally, punch holes in the cards at the top and finish them with a gift ribbon.
- Tip: Why not tie different coloured cards together as a variation?
Activating your edding deco marker correctly
- Shake the pen firmly with the cap closed.
- Pump the pen’s nib carefully up and down on a piece of scrap paper until ink runs into the nib.
- Try a few strokes with the marker on the scrap paper.
- Don’t forget to always put the cap on again firmly after use.